In this episode of the Econ Dev Show, Jamie Beasley talks with Dane Carlson about leaving law and virtual assistance to pursue a masters in economic development, the challenges of finding an entry-level job with her advanced degree, and her first month leading a rural chamber of commerce in Oklahoma. She provides tips on organization and discusses the potential for virtual assistants in economic development.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!
- Jamie Beasley | LinkedIn
- Pushmataha County Chamber of Commerce – Working for the future, preserving the past!
- Small Town Solutions: An Economic Development Guide for Small Communities with BIG Dreams
- Corporate Site Selection and Economic Development: A 30-YEAR PERSPECTIVE
- Burn the Business Plan: What Great Entrepreneurs Really Do
- The Birth of a Building: From Conception to Delivery
- Bargaining for Advantage: Negotiation Strategies for Reasonable People
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
- Meant For This: The Mindset and Strategy to Achieve Your Most "Impossible" Dreams
- Strategic Doing