In this episode of the Econ Dev Show, Joe Collins, economic development director for Norwood, MA, shares how his dual role for the town and municipal electric utility gives him an advantage in supporting local businesses. He discusses relationship building with groups like the chamber, how he sources ideas from podcasts and newsletters, and tools he uses like Apollo.io to find contact information.
Joe also learns he was the very first subscriber to Dane's newsletter.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!
- Joseph Collins, CEcD | LinkedIn
- Norwood Massachusetts Economic Development
- Sales Intelligence and Engagement Platform | Apollo
- ZoomInfo: Go-to-Market Software | Scale & Power Your GTM
- 2023 Annual Conference in Dallas, TX - International Economic Development Council
- The Power Broker: Robert Moses and the Fall of New York by Robert Caro