In this episode we talk about making "rural cool" in Southeast Ohio with Taylor Stepp, and democratizing growth by recruiting white collar remote-workers to a traditionally blue collar region.
Dane and Taylor discuss the benefits of rural communities, BR&E and remote work opportunities. Taylor also dispels some preconceived notions about Appalachia.
- JobsOhio - Ohio Economic Development — JobsOhio is a private nonprofit corporation designed to drive job creation and new capital investment in Ohio through business attraction, retention and expansion efforts.
- Taylor Stepp, CEcD | LinkedIn
- Economic Development and Developers in the News — Taylor earned his CEcD, and was highlighted in the June 30, 2021 edition of Economic Development and Developers in the News.
- Southeast Ohio - Wikitravel
- OhioSE Economic Development