STARTedUP Foundation, founded by former teacher Don Wettrick, is reshaping the educational experience in Indiana by introducing students to entrepreneurship. This initiative provides a unique platform where students engage in real-world problem-solving, develop business ideas, and receive mentorship from industry experts. The foundation hosts annual competitions where students pitch their ideas, fostering a new generation of innovators who are equipped to tackle real-world challenges through creative solutions.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps!
- Don Wettrick | LinkedIn
- STARTedUP Foundation
- Innovate WithIN — STARTedUP Foundation
- Pure Genius: Building a Culture of Innovation and Taking 20% Time to the Next Level by Don Wettrick
- An Entrepreneurial Way of Being: Finding Ikigai Through Innovation | Don Wettrick | TEDxPurdueU — Don Wettrick is a high school teacher in Noblesville, Indiana with a passion for helping people explore their passion outside of their everyday curriculum. He started an after-school entrepreneurship program called StartEdUp that provides a platform for students and teachers to actively change education through innovation and entrepreneurship in the classroom. Don Wettrick is the founder of The STARTedUP Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to foster innovation and entrepreneurship for youth. He is also the author of “Pure Genius: Building a Culture of Innovation” and host of the "STARTedUP” podcast. Don is known for his award-winning work as a middle school and high school teacher; educational and innovation consultant; and educational speaker.
- Innovation Specialist on Unlearning - Don Wettrick — Youtube
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? by Seth Godin